http://www.indiansfanproshop.com

ODPOWIEDZ
zhangzk

http://www.indiansfanproshop.com

Post autor: zhangzk » 17 maja 2019, 10:26

News and Notes for Saturday Carlos Carrasco Jersey , April 13, 2019"WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections NewsAnalysis & EditorialsCleveland Indians prospects & minor leaguesGame RecapsTransactionsMorning news and notesCookie crumbles - “Tonight, nothing was there.” New,64commentsNews and Notes for Saturday, April 13, 2019EDTShareTweetShareShareCookie crumbles - “Tonight, nothing was there.” Peter G. AikenYesterday’s BaseballCleveland 1 - Kansas City 8LGTRecap | MLB Recap | Box ScoreCarlos Carrasco fails to escape the first inning and the Indians offense was held in check as Kansas City routed the Tribe.Today’s BaseballJefry Rodriguez makes his Tribe debut versus the husk of Homer BaileyOther Indians NewsCleveland Indians’ Carlos Carrasco wasn’t Carlos Carrasco in the Kansas City cold - cleveland.com “Tonight nothing was there,” said Carrasco. “My command, my velo. Really nothing was there. Yes Cliff Pennington Jersey , I feel heathy. That’s the most important thing. But I couldn’t find myself. Nothing was there, man.”Jefry Rodriguez excited about Saturday night’s start for Cleveland Indians - cleveland.com - Jefry Rodriguez said he will lean on the experience he gained last year in the big leagues with the Nationals.Terry Francona says Jason Kipnis close to joining Cleveland Indians; Carlos Gonzalez getting close - cleveland.com - “Kip is doing good,” said Francona. “They (Columbus) have rain issues tonight. I don’t know if they’ll play or not. The weather looks better on Saturday. But you’ll probably see him on this trip.”MLB unveils hats, jerseys for 2019 All-Star Game in Cleveland | wkyc.com - On Friday, Major League Baseball unveiled the caps and workout jerseys that will be worn during the 2019 MLB All-Star Game in Cleveland.Around the LeagueThe Good Phight profiles Tommy John Baseball one hit wondersFiveThirtyEight looks at the contract extension trendThose who wore 42 before Jackie RobinsonProfile of broadcaster Jessica MendozaAs an aside, I sometimes listen online to The Summit while writing the Saturday News and Notes: Just heard the Breeders back to back with the Infamous String Dusters. #freeformradio The Los Angeles Angels聽announced some crushing news on Wednesday, that Tommy John surgery was recommended for rookie star Shohei Ohtani.Shohei Ohtani underwent an MRI on his right elbow earlier today. The imaging revealed new damage to his ulnar collateral ligament (UCL). Based on these findings, UCL reconstruction surgery is the recommended plan of care. Additional information will be provided when appropriate.— Angels (@Angels) September 5, 2018So wh and he can still crush the ball with relative ease.advertisingIt was a great moment for the Angels in what's been a disappointing 2018 season. Injuries have piled up on their key players. Albert Pujols required knee surgery and is missing the final month of the season, starting pitcher Garrett Richa , which isn't all that bad considering three teams in the AL West could finish 20 games above .500. If they can fix their pitching staff and get healthy versions of Ohtani and Trout over the long-term future, the Angels certainly could be a juggernaut.2018 has been a lost season for the Angels, but at least Ohtani has given this franchise a lot to be excited about for the future.

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Jeździectwo”