Therefore it felt so gratifying to Osrs gold

ODPOWIEDZ
chenyuhan

Therefore it felt so gratifying to Osrs gold

Post autor: chenyuhan » 27 lis 2019, 08:46

It was scary, really. Like to get to really go up there and accept it. However, I have been at the run with this award for 3 years now, and therefore it felt so gratifying to Osrs gold finally get that recognition. Even getting nominated is, of course, amazing. But when they called my name, the whole table around me was filled with my artist friends, and just exploded because everyone was so happy since they knew this is something I've been needing for ages. It was only the most satisfying thing . Also, the most surreal thing ever because it was just really wonderful. Felt like a fantasy.

It must be phenomenal. And, in this kind of Buy Runescape gold setting as well today, because this is the first time in which [Jagex] held a distinct award ceremony. Exactly. It was amazing. This night, this year, it's all so organized. And it had been just like RuneFest night. Since this morning once I woke up, it was like I already have the entire RuneFest item, and I was like,"The event has not even started yet."

And the setting around it, as an artist, you don't put yourself in this spotlight. And to have an opportunity to actually be in the spotlight yourself is pretty scary. Then I felt like a thousand dollars, frankly. I was just... Additionally, since it was Oscar design and they all had the tables and things and we all looked very elaborate. It was just amazing.

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Pływanie i nurkowanie”