Face of the Franchise: Career Mode in sports games

ODPOWIEDZ
Megaomgchen

Face of the Franchise: Career Mode in sports games

Post autor: Megaomgchen » 23 wrz 2020, 08:57

Face of the Franchise: Career Mode in sports games is my favourite manner in all of gambling. I always play every game and have sunken countless hours on multiple names. From the Madden 21 demonstration I was simulating the vast majority of the games. This story does not make you care. It is so dead and corny. The characters are super unlikeable and this is coming from a guy who sort of Madden 21 coins liked the 2k18 MyPlayer narrative and at the end of the day that I just don't care. I didn't wish to invest myself in the story they had happening. The situations were super unrealistic from it turned into a packed NFL arena for a high school country match or Snoop Dog just randomly on the field. It all just cries cliche and I usually still adore that kind of material but I just wanted to skip the cutscenes but I exposed myself through it. Your gameplay in the early stages doesn't even matter, you might be the worst football player ever and you still get 10 D1 offers at this point why even have me play? The game sets you back on rookie mode with no option to fix so it turns into only chucking the ball up and pressing Y(or Triangle) and putting up +70 on everybody. I've never believed this univested in a career mode and this is the second when it clicked that I am not excited about this match in any way.

Soccer is my favorite sport(I was a college player and now coach school ball) and during my time on the trial that I didn't feel excited. I'd super low expectations so that I did not feel disappointed, I just felt nothing. I love this game and this is the only important simulation option and that I felt nothing. That's worse than being disappointed in my own opinion. I have a few hours left so that I might just test a bit more but after my period is done it is done for good. I got fooled into buying Madden 20 but maybe not this season. If you want the game, cool. As someone who understands football well and how the game works in real life this name doesn't do anything for me personally. If you prefer soccer anything beyond a casual fan I can not suggest Madden 21 to you. It's so sad that this is what we have to work with. We literally have to beg for features from executives and rude devs. If you'd like the time to browse thanks, catch me playing NCAA 14 along with PS2 Madden and #FixFranchiseMode.

Madden is an ideal example of what a monopoly does to the quality of a service/product. The pub is set low by them and every year is a"step in a brand new direction". Thank god I just got the trial.

This along with that I'm seeing on both r/Madden in addition to r/MaddenUltimateTeam cements me on not purchasing Madden for the first time since Madden 05 at least until the new consoles come out. I really do play MUT and have spent quite some time in it the previous five years but because the MUT team gave up earlier in the summer I saw how much I really did not like that manner, just lacked continuous updates and content. I cut my teeth, so to speak, on Franchise mode and that love revived once MUT shut down. To see that the 6-7 bullet points that they were adding to Madden 21 coins Franchise along with nothing else broke my heart.

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Piłka nożna i piłka ręczna”