Individuals will defend the mtx in rs3 regardless for some reason

ODPOWIEDZ
Megaomgchen

Individuals will defend the mtx in rs3 regardless for some reason

Post autor: Megaomgchen » 23 wrz 2020, 08:56

I return every couple of years or so. Can not say anything holds my attention for a long time, though. Genuinely feel awful that mtx is the most obvious feature when looking to OSRS gold do anything. A real shame given how much potential rs3 might have to flourish over the forthcoming decade.Old head , stop a while ago. The only old heads left are individuals who don't play different games or MMO's, otherwise they would realise how crap this game is and the value for money they get from it is non-existent.

I realise this and will probably be joining you shortly after I reach a couple final objectives, but havent paid actual dollars to play this match in years. And you're right, I dont play with other games.I was almost comped (that I still resent not performing ) but gave up as I couldn't bring myself to play the game no more and still can't bring myself to. I just log in quite occasionally to make some money by simply afking in a mobile (to switch to OSRS) and casually play a few OSRS, but mostly play raid in WoW.

Would highly recommend checking out WoW (good time to get in and level once the new expansion releases this autumn ) or FFXIV which is another top MMO but I'm not a fan of this JRPG theme. This is so authentic it hurts.old head , no plans on leaving mind that you started in late 2006. When I do leave, it will be to play another mmo.

I was around until about a year and a half ago, maxed my accounts, and havent logged back to rs3 since.I excused myself within a year ago. Stayed here for the memes though.How can I dismiss it if it is in my face?I go to GE and there is a lot of particle clusters that look like they slayed all the Elder Gods. But I then inspect them and a number of them don't even have 1000 SP.Cosmetics are a sign of progress in MMOs, when you pervert that concept you invalidate player progression and subsequently kills involvement.

Why is it that you believe RS3 bleeds players? Why do you think it's a third of Oldscape's playercount despite the later being visually and Old School RuneScape Gold mechanically painful to play? Since RS3 has killed any sense of authentic involvement and participant progression and thus it fails to attract any new players in.

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Piłka nożna i piłka ręczna”