Laughable Can'T Contest Shots Without Foul Calls

ODPOWIEDZ
Kingang

Laughable Can'T Contest Shots Without Foul Calls

Post autor: Kingang » 07 paź 2020, 10:15

I actually liked the dribbling longer, seemed like it had been harder to spam 1 move together a bundle and simpler to string unique moves more easily, I think as we get more accustomed to the dribbling it might be a lot better than NBA 2K MT. Even if it is miles better than 20 we are still a road trip from another 2k.

There is no sizeups, and also the dribbling feels anything but smooth, it actually feels as though it has RNG. We're miles behind 16, 17, and even 19. The dribbling just feels like it's a minimal skill gap, and all the greater skilled motions (18 half spin, walkback combos, etc) all seem clunky and embarrassing. Like in 19 or 17 the maximum skill moves flowed, and it felt like you had full control over your player.

You can not have a considerable skill difference with sizeups a movie of the stick the match is going to do to you. Its fun as it's simple to use and simple to chain. Realistic dribbling is the way it must go for a legitimate ability cap to come. The same as in real life the sport has to have the ability to separate the Kyrie's from the Pat Bevs in relation to dribbling which it has to do besides just locking out animations for non ball control and just producing high ball control just have quicker dribbling.

A match with sizeups that automatically place the pace of a move is going to be a whole lot easier to use rather than a sport in which you are needed to create your own pace and use that for your benefit.

Prove me a combo and I will believe it

As I said, demo was out for a day using brand-new controls and default packages. Lets return to this when the complete game is out for a week. I bet it will be better. It is impossible for combos to be better compared to 16 or 17 (the 2 finest 2k games) when 1 I am referring to it being smoother than 20, and two there has been no opportunity to find shit yet.I'm not used to the shooter meter yet and I am not sure how viable it will really be but it adds an interesting wrinkle. After skipping 2k21 mt for sale because I was burnt out on the show, I am intrigued again.

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Piłka nożna i piłka ręczna”