It has been 15 years since Maplestory M Mesos

ODPOWIEDZ
Rskingdom

It has been 15 years since Maplestory M Mesos

Post autor: Rskingdom » 28 sie 2019, 08:52

It has been 15 years since Maplestory M Mesos originally launched in Korea, together with the sequel has established from the West using the version of Maplestory M--which the match was reside in Korea. In that moment, Nexon has accommodated its very own long-time MMORPG franchise with 3D gameplay and an economy. We reside what it is like to bring the sequel westward and also games department director Hyun Joo Kim concerning the transition and could talk with Nexon America president Jungsoo Lee. The interview has been edited for readability and clarity.

Would you plan Maplestory M or has been the method to really go this time? I wouldn't say we have a particular target audience for Maplestory M. Clearly, we're going to reach out to all those older MapleStory fans, but because [the] game is still considerably grown from all this different content, plenty of players actually left. They feel like it is a different MapleStory. Our strategy has been'let's test the market' to find out what sort of players enjoy the game.

I think Maplestory M offers a vast array of content. You can do practically anything in this sport, if you are into home, customization, etc.. MapleStory [original ] clearly had it, but we now offer information. So, I think any sort of participant, even if you're not especially interested in Maple world, the sport might have a lot of pleasure and we noticed that through [the] beta.

You will find those free-to-play games on buy Maple Mobile Mesos the market and the genre has evolved since the original MapleStory. What type of modernizations are you incorporated into Maplestory M?

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Karate”