I really don't understand how it was missed by 2K21

ODPOWIEDZ
wfuuopy

I really don't understand how it was missed by 2K21

Post autor: wfuuopy » 31 sie 2020, 02:49

When I'm passing to Nba 2k21 Mt a player, one assumes in real life, because he is running at an angle, he's watching and waiting on the pass and should collect it if I have all of the required HOF passing badges and attributes. What one does NOT collect and presume, is that the defending player, with his back to the play, can stick out his hand at the exact moment the ball like a magnet. This is not realistic. This also goes to the stupid CPU teammates who after I press the ball to pass, cut to the basket leading to an interception because today there REALLY is an opponent confronting me because the idiot teammate just ran behind him putting the opponent at a direct line between the passer and recipient.

I really don't know whose bright idea it was to shoot Dwight Howard's Evo which represents and model it together with the blonde hair after his 1 year old Lakers appearance. Customisable skins are a staple in EVERY loot box sport and I really don't understand how it was missed by 2K. I do not even care if they monetise it. I really don't mind paying 3k from endgame to modify my Kareem to some KAJ goggles that are bald out of his look. So long as the monetising is not to shift but to get the different skin (meaning I'm not paying 3k to change it back to its default, such as the damn MyCareer haircuts at 2K19).

Presently only Brooklyn's City Court (and maybe one or two others I can not recall) can be triggered by sporting the City uniforms. Does it operate, only if it's a house uniform. As a Utah fan I want to have Utah's city courtroom. 2K wants to attract these courts into MyTeam in precisely the manner that you can trigger them in MyCareer. Currently it will show the Points, Assists and Rebounds of the participant you are presently controlling along with futile grades (A- etc) in categories that I do not even remember since they are useless to the point of amnesia.

These should be customisable. Get grades and expand to steals, blocks and 3's. Allow 6 stats and allow us to select them. This is significant during evo's. Sometimes you need a triple double with a PG and wish to understand how many steals you have without visiting the box score.This should not be limited to a selected team lineup. Since I am trying out/shooting about with a single card at a time this should be chosen directly from My Collection. This is especially helpful when I receive a new GOAT Giannis and wish to try him out and then immediately change to OOP2 Giannis to compare shots, rate, sigs etc.. I can not load two Gianni at the lineup to do so would involve leaving shootaround and coming back with a different team with the Giannis. At this point there would be no point since I can't recall the first Giannis from 5 minutes ago in comparing.

There were chances floating in the year about percentages of yanking a tier. They've demonstrated the be poppycock because when the whole pack was ensured opals (like NIB), the majority of the players were yanking Jokic, Kemba etc and quite few pulling the highly desirable cards like Kawhi, Ben and AD. So the pack chances aren't distinct per participant, although just different per tier. Oftentimes when searching through your group, you might stumble upon a player and say"yeah, I would like to try him out". There should be an choice to press a button which says"Add To Lineup" which would bring up the lineup display with the 8 teams, then you choose the lineup and then drop him on whoever you wish to replace or into a fresh lineup if needed, then once you press the back button it returns you to cheap mt nba 2k21 your previous display where you were seeing your collection so you can set the next man in via that method.

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Siatkówka i koszykówka”