It wouldn't be difficult to hide at all if they wanted to

ODPOWIEDZ
Megaomgchen

It wouldn't be difficult to hide at all if they wanted to

Post autor: Megaomgchen » 15 cze 2020, 09:00

It wouldn't be difficult to hide at all if they wanted to, there is an insane variety of ways to achieve that. Just because there's ways around it beneath your assumptions doesn't make your assumptions right. I mean the things are purchased from someone? Sell offers are being stuffed? I could be wrong on OSRS gold this but my premise is the ge tracker websites take information from apps like runelite, or at least in certain way that is not data given straight from jagex. You are right they can conceal it if all data on sell/buy offers is obtained directly from a API jagex has immediate control over, and there's no other way of getting it out of customers, but I do not think that's the situation.

Basically a simplified variant of this methodology that the strategy could take is you're able to construct a distribution of the number of sell offers that get full of a particular item in a given time period. If all the sudden way more market offers are becoming filled for seemingly no reason, you know that item is a sink item. Then you are having no effect, if you don't fill the sell offers. As yet another user suggested possibly the best way to fight this issue is simply get the items all at once (after the fact) but I think that might raise other prospective issues like developing a weird speculative market based around sudden price spikes, where folks invest in crashed items just to get a chance their thing will get picked. Then if it does not the thing crashes. I guess if that an issue people care about or whether its worse compared to the current scenario is another debate.

If they desired to use runelite/osbuddy data they'd be idiot. It works and you can see when ordinary items are rising/falling. However, there's been a fuck ton of scammers and cost manipulators for OSbuddy and runelite proposed cost trackers on lower trade volume things and even retailers efforts to control popular items. It has been a huge problem a random occasions, so sure, if you want to move all in on a product that very likely could just be a random scammer jumping/dropping that the osbuddy/runelite cost then proceed, because those customers track any completed supplies, it might literally be the exact same person at buy limit for an item selling them to themselves 100 times over and over and it messes up osbuddy and runelite documents although not the Jagex ones.

Also the notion that there would be some difficulty in the speculative market for an item buyout in the end, which I proposed in the first sentence of my opinion when I said you're assuming they buy them since the gp comes from which doesn't have to be the case, does not make any sense. There is literally thousands of items. It's not like we've got a listing of 10-15 potential items to be seeing, there is easily over 100 to be watching and having a program doesn't assist when when it may be Old School RuneScape Gold a guide option by jagex to pick something in the end of the day, you don't need to get it automated, that's just asking for problems to take place. They can easily have things to flag some things from their list that are being stockpiled much as to not do this merchandise.

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Siatkówka i koszykówka”