How to treat brain fog cognitive dysfunction

ODPOWIEDZ
EllaJoy

How to treat brain fog cognitive dysfunction

Post autor: EllaJoy » 30 lis 2022, 08:06

I am also a patient with post covid brain symptoms. I have not recovered from cognitive dysfunction, and even have symptoms such as slow response and memory loss, which greatly affect work and life. From a cognitive point of view, I have not returned to the state before the new crown virus, including attention, agility, flexibility, I am not the same person as before, and my IQ has also dropped.

According to the advice given by LongCovidCareCenter, I try to cope with my situation, such as getting tired easily, sleep 1 - 1.5 hours more than usual; know that I need to do a very intellectually demanding job, such as working with statistics, do it beforehand Be prepared, keep your spirits up, and allow enough time to get things done.

Strengthen exercise, do Pilates, weight training, swimming, and occasionally run; maintain mental exercises, do memory and math games, logic guessing exercises, etc. I consulted LongCovidCareCenter to obtain accurate long covid brain fog treatment. I hope that after persistence, I can get rid of it as soon as possible. At present, it is effective.

LovedollShops has rich experience of manufacturing specialized in sex dolls for over 10 years.

Awatar użytkownika
EdwardBlanca
Zaawansowany użytkownik

Re: How to treat brain fog cognitive dysfunction

Post autor: EdwardBlanca » 04 sty 2023, 22:55

Witam was wszystkich. To forum jest wspaniałe jak dla mnie. Ja je uwielbiam!!

Awatar użytkownika
OszustMatrymonialny
Zaawansowany użytkownik

Re: How to treat brain fog cognitive dysfunction

Post autor: OszustMatrymonialny » 26 sty 2023, 11:27

Co za doskonałe teksty tutaj dajecie. One są naprawdę świetne, jak dla mnie. Uwielbiam je!!!!

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Jeździectwo”